jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Huasco


Hi Partner, I hope that they feel good today.

I chose this photo because shows a part of Huasco, this is a port close to Vallenar, my native home. 
Huasco is a little city and it’s a great location if you want see a part of the flowering desert, something unique in the world and if you are Chilean should know. Huasco has my favorite combination that is desert and beach and in this photo you can see my favorite part of the day in the summer, the late afternoon. I spent a lot of the time here in my summer: with my boyfriend  I go to the beach and the house of some friends at night to have a fun moment with them.  
This photograph was taken by my boyfriend in December of 2011 and I believe that is one of the best photographs he has taken.
Well Huasco, in the last years has been in the news because is an area with high air pollution, It was declared a “latency zone” for the Chilean government. In this town there is a thermoelectric whit 5 part and the Pacific Mining Companing that produces pellets. In this moment is in study another thermoelectric project “Punta Alcalde”, and the people don’t want because will bring more pollution at the town.





6 comentarios:

  1. The photo is so cute!! congratulations for that! I dont know Vallenar but I really hope go soon, take care, bye!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Cami!! I read you text about you favorite photo. I think that the image is very beautiful, also I think that the moment of the shot is the best that of the day. the photo is very nice and the place is very pleasant.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Camila, this is a great shoot, I have been in Huasco when I was a child, because I lived in Copiapó for a year. I agree when you say that beach and desert is a cool combination, I think that the north of Chile has a very special beauty.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. What a nice place to go on holiday there are hotels and restaurants to go with my family to this place, it must be wonderful.

    what other think is in the zone?

    ResponderBorrar
  5. hello

    How nice is that location!

    to bad the flowering desert is not known to all Chileans.

    Is a beautiful place!

    Chileans we should know our land, and then travel to other countries.

    bless

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Cami Hi, this is a nice photo! I like so much. Its a bacon? I like so much the "faros". Nice sunset, it´s really beautiful landspcape! The best is in Chile, in the north. I see you! bye. Kiss.

    ResponderBorrar